About Me

My photo
"Now I live my life as not my own, but as an empty vessel to be used as God see's fit for His glory! "But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Friday, June 24, 2011

I Threw My Husband Away in a Speghetti Strainer

I've been really bad about keeping up with this since I've been sick, but here's a quick recap.  The McClain's are leaving for the States ( :[ ) so the three of us will be staying in their house. We're still going to do PFK, but it's going to be a little different.  Natalie and I are going to be teaching the English class now.  I've done it once by myself before and it went really well, so I'm excited. 

This is a video Justine took during one of the storms.  This is what happens in our freetime
all wet after my umbrella broke and we had to run to the church :)

kickball at the plaza!



Emerson, Julian, Elias, Rodrigo, Daniel, Gabriel and Correy

Add caption

My "prince" (justine's words not mine) who came and attacked my pillow while I was sleeping


Anways, a few prayer requests:
-Justine and I have been sick
-teaching next week
-learning Spanish

3 comments:

  1. ok question: why is the title i lost my husband in a spaghetti strainer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michaela- you SOOO rock! Love the title- I actually laughed OUTLOUD when I read that! If I hadn't known that the dog ate your 'husband' I'd have thought hecame to visit us tonight...as there was a huge frog on the dryer right at the back door- totally scared Matt ;)

    Anyway- LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI-The frog DID NOT totally scare me.... it only scared me a little! HA!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete