About Me

My photo
"Now I live my life as not my own, but as an empty vessel to be used as God see's fit for His glory! "But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hey Little Sister

Hey Grace! This is for you :]
Um, also...I may have been a bit sleep deprived when I made this... Just a heads up


Hey Grace
verse 1
Hey Grace it’s your sister and it’s late at night  (or technically very early in the morning)
But I need to make sure that you’re all right    (that's the dad part I talked about)
I should have gone to bed an hour ago      (or 4)
But  after 3 cups of coffee here I go  (don't drink coffee Grace)

verse 2
I havent’ showered so I hope I don’t I smell  (this isn't true. I smell beautiful.)
Something tells me you aren’t doing so well
My roommates have gone off to bed
But you’re on my mind so I’m filming this Instead 

verse 3
I should be staying quiet but I’m writing a song
Cause interpretive dance and I just don’t get along (plus,  there's not enough room in this bathroom)
Sorry to admit that I’m not much of a mime
But for some reason half asleep I can rhyme (well, kinda)
chorus 1
I think that’s because when you’re far away
You’re all I think about each single day
I  hope that you know how much you mean to me
Though we live apart you’re still my family (Sounds a little cheesy, but you went through a High School Musical phase, so I figured you'd still appreciate it :])

verse 4
I bet all of facebook thinks I’m out of my mind (I was going to originally upload this on facebook but it took too long)
But I don’t care cause I’ve been lucky to find
Someone as incredible and genuine as you
You’re so adorable, don’t deny it’s true  :D

verse 5
You speak your mind and make me so proud (You have no idea how proud I am. I love telling all the girls in bible club that I have an amazing little sister their age)
And all I want to do is be with you now
You are so smart and sweet and such
I miss you and I love you so much

chorus 2
But it makes me sad that you’re upset
And I’m sorry I’m not in Billings yet
Just hang in there because I’ll see you soon
And know always  forever I’ll love you









I love you Grace Anne Schwarz!




No comments:

Post a Comment