About Me

My photo
"Now I live my life as not my own, but as an empty vessel to be used as God see's fit for His glory! "But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Noche de Cultura

I forgot to add that we had a culture night! Natalie played Rebecca's violin and Nathan and I played "At Your Feet" by Casting Crowns, half in Spanish, half in English. It was kind of last minute, but it was a lot of fun :)




Last thing before I forget-The other week, after church, some of the guys were sitting on the couch messing around on the computer, recording themselves and watching video's on youtube. Daniel showed me one that they made. It starts off with Daniel singing "Hey Soul Sister" by Train. So the video is recording as Daniel sings exaggeratedly, then all of the sudden the music pauses and his face gets serious. You hear someone in the background say goodbye and Daniel responds with a causual "buenas noches." Then there's a slight pause as he watches the guy leave...and the music and lip syncing start again! It was sooo funny! It is now my goal to get him to send that video to me before I leave!



No comments:

Post a Comment